Transform into a digital manufacturing organization
Upgrading to digital manufacturing is happening rapidly, with the cloud as the backbone of this transformation. Our extensive domain expertise and cloud capabilities will help manufacturing organizations unlock value, accelerate business outcomes, and prepare for the hyper-connected future. We work with you to modernize manufacturing processes, reduce errors, improve quality, and eliminate waste. Our purpose-built framework for manufacturing companies is designed to help you seamlessly integrate new solutions with existing IT systems and create new avenues to improve the bottom line.
By powering you with contextual data and real-time visibility across supply chains and manufacturing processes we help you improve efficiencies and end-product quality significantly. We help you bring agile smart factories to life by equipping you with cloud-adoption scenarios and use case catalogs across manufacturing units and assembly lines. With readily demo-able Proofs-of-Concept (PoC), and Proofs-of-Technology (PoT), we help you scale up digital innovation and build secure, resilient, and cost-efficient operating models.
Key segments we serve
What we offer
We partner with you on your cloud-led digital transformation journey and help you gear up to embrace the industry 4.0 revolution.
We combine the capabilities of the cloud and IIOT to integrate innovation and resilience into the manufacturing plants and shop floors. We transform manual processes into automated ones by using:
- Data, analytics, and AI/ML technologies
- Asset management and tracking
- Predictive maintenance supported by advanced analytics
- Supply chain and logistics management
By leveraging the robust cloud platform, we help you gain insights from the physical world and build better-quality products by:
- Improving business processes, enhancing productivity, increasing the safety of the workforce, and optimizing costs
- Simulating processes, systems, and spare parts on the floor
- Enabling anomaly detection and predictive maintenance schedules
- Developing digital representations of your factory floors, complex plants, and manufacturing processes
- Modernizing product design
We help you continuously monitor machinery and the shop floor systems to trace performance and productivity. We do this by:
- Analyzing processes and critical machine functioning data
- Simulating ‘what-if’ scenarios
- Using real-time and historical data for fine-tuning the systems
We partner with you in building quality assurance systems along the assembly lines and help you proactively identify slowdowns as well as potential failures by:
- Using AI capabilities for defect detection and reporting
- Adjusting environmental changes for quality production